Fifteen Ways to Use Frankincense
Here you go— the Frankincense Fifteen! There are so many ways to use Frankincense essential oil on a daily basis, but we polled our readers and have listed the top 15 Ways to Use Frankincense:
15. Beautiful Skin (use neat or mix with lavender and apply to face morning and night)
14. Caring for Cuts (apply a few drops on cuts and scars)
13. Immune Support (take a few drops in a gelatin capsule)
12. Jaw Comfort (mix with Deep Blue Soothing Blend to provide relief)
11. Bedtime Lullabies (mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to children’s feet at night)
10. Back Relief (apply neat on lower back for soothing comfort)
9. Pick-Me-Up (mix with Peppermint and apply to bottom of feet)
8. Stress Relief (apply to temples for soothing comfort)
7. Cough Comfort (apply on neck and throat to soothe irritations in throat or with coughs)
6. Forget Frustrations (apply behind the ears and on wrists to erase frustrations)
5. Home Sweet Home (diffuse in the home for a pleasant aroma)
4. Bug Bites Beware (apply on itchy, scratchy skin to soothe irritations)
3. Walk With Me (apply and follow with heat on knees to ease discomfort)
2. Anxiety Anyone? (apply a few drops to cupped hands and breathe deeply)
1. Mood Balancer (diffuse or apply to neck to find harmony and clarity)
I suffered from RLS (restless leg syndrome). I sat on the side of the bed, I put two drops of Frankincense on the sole of one foot, rubbed the soles of both feet together and climbed into bed. Surprise and relief ! I had a peaceful rest with no RLS at all. My sister visited from another country and I told her of my success. She also suffers from RLS, and experienced the same result as I.
A great relief to both of us.
This a was amazing. My throat was on fire and my glans were swollen. I put 2 drops of Frankincense on my throat. With in 3 minutes the pain was gone. I reapplied it a few more times and within 1 days I had no issues with my throat. I do now put one drop under mt thong every morning.
I love Frankincense oil and have been using it, along with Helichrysum to help treat my lower back injury (I have three herniated discs that are getting better with lots of good alternative treatment!), sooth my nerves and uplift my spirit. I also add a little Frankincense EO and Rose Hip Seed oil to my face to soften and calm redness. I love it and even just added a feature on it to my personal prose blog The Most Beautiful Thing at http://www.mostbeautifulthing.com.
I’d like to end by saying that I’ve used Frankincense oil from other companies and think that doTERRA’s is the best quality, best fragrance, hands down!
Thanks and blessings,