DoTerra Essential Oil…
Cypress Essential Oil
Distilled from the twigs and foliage of the cypress tree, cypress essential oil is popularly used to ease breathing as well as a throat gargle. It can be used to ease tight, tense muscles, and used topically to support localized blood flow*. A blend of cypress and grapefruit is used in spa therapies for beautifying legs and hips. For aromatic or topical use.
Cypress Essential Oil is very important to your health because it calms and brings peace to wherever your body needs relaxation.
Cypress is a versatile essential oil, with a very pleasing, woody fragrance. It’s one of the oils my family turns to most often.
Properties: Anti-infectious, antibacterial, mucolytic, antimicrobial, astringent, antiseptic, diuretic, deodorant, lymphatic and prostate decongestant, refreshing and relaxing.
Historical Uses: Cypress was used historically for its benefit to systems where there is an excessive loss of fluids, ie; urinary system, perspiration, menstrual flow and diarrhea.
Possible Uses: Cypress Essential oil may be useful for strengthening blood capillary walls, circulatory system, asthma, reducing cellulite, colds, spasmodic coughs, strengthening connective tissue, edema, diarrhea, energy, gallbladder, fever, hemorrhaging, bleeding gums, laryngitis, influenza, lung circulation, liver disorders, nervous tension, muscular cramps, ovarian cysts, nose bleeds, skin care, increasing perspiration, whooping cough, and wounds.
Aromatic Guide: Creates a sense of feeling grounded and secured. It also helps ease the feeling of loss.
- Topically – Can be applied neat directly to skin. Apply to reflex points and/or directly on the area of concern.
- Aromatically – Diffuse. This is one of my favorite oils to diffuse.
- Internally – doTERRA’s Cypress essential oil can be taken internally using gel caps, or taken with water or honey.
- Add it to a bucket of water and enjoy a great relaxation experience on your feet and your whole body.
- Put a few drops on your chest and get rid of excessive mucus when your sick
- Women, you can use Cypress for ALL of your menopause symptoms. Just use the oil topically (placing it right on contact)